Saturday, February 21, 2009

PUGliful Puppies

I've been dying to test out this one puppy pattern and OMG I love it!! It has to be the cutest doll I've made so far. I'm so happy with it!

I loved it so much I decided to take lots of pics haha. Isn't she adorable?


So since I was so pleased with my first one.. I HAD to make her a buddy. Meet her lil BF pug...



I'm thinking of trying out an even darker pug in brown and black. I'll post it up if it turns out okay.

I had a problem figuring out which pug would be a girl and which one would be a boy. For a long time my puppies were sexually ambiguous. After asking a few people, I finally decided: 



I made them little collars with a bell on the end :) Now I can tell which one's which!

Making these lil pups made me long to own one of my own. A REAL one... not a yarn one. I can't wait til I can afford one and take care of it!
 
Oh well.. in the meantime I can settle for making them and adding to my ami family. I'm very tempted to make a whole litter of pups! Who knows.. maybe I will ;) And you know I'll post them up haha.

It's getting late so I'm gonna put them to bed and get some shut-eye. Let me know what you think of them!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwww how cuuue are your puppies!!!
    I saw a similar pattern for puppies like this on etsy and came close to purchasing it to try, but I have so many projects and ideas running thru my head that I'm spinning. LMAO!

    I still need to try that cute lil frog pattern you sent to me! it's sooo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete