Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Entrepreneur

After making almost everyone's Christmas gifts and having received such positive feedback, I've decided to be brave and start a part-time craft business. I'm 26 and I've been crocheting for over 9 years. I've always wanted to and making crafts is my passion. So why not?

I posted up a bunch of my creations on Facebook, and I even got my very first request for a custom item! But for now, I'm going to keep this within friends and friends of friends.

So, if anyone's interested, I'll be posting up items from time to time. Just message me and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm also up for making custom items, or if you have an idea of something that you'd like, I can definitely work with you and create a pattern that will suit your needs! If you can think it, I can probably make it!

Here's an idea of the things that I'll be selling:
  • Scarves, mittens, hats, beanies
  • Baby clothing (sweaters, beanies, booties, etc.)
  • Amigurumi dolls/animals
Some stuff I've made over the years:  * baby hoodie & booties

 * baby beanie with bear ears

 * brimmed hat

 * bear balloon (with scarf)

 * bunny balloon

 * ninja balloon
 

 * mouse (with bell at end of tail)

 * bunny

 * koala

 * penguin
 * girl dinosaur
 * totoro!
 * poo

 * toad mushroom from mario (own pattern)

 * pink hippo

 * jon the chemist (own pattern)

 * erlenmeyer flask (own pattern)


I'll be posting up more pics as I finish making items. Feel free to comment or even email me (lkim02@gmail.com) if you're interested!

1 comment:

  1. Of all your adorable and beautifully-made amigurumi, I admire the ones you created from your own patterns! Your 9 years of crochet experience are clearly displayed in your work. Keep up the super work, and "B.C. Power"! :)

    ReplyDelete